The HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM Internet Information Privacy Statement and
our Commitment to Information Privacy
HealthCareChaplaincy NetworkTM respects the privacy of every individual who visits www.chaplainsonhand.org as well as our other site, www.healthcarechaplaincy.org. HealthCareChaplaincy NetworkTM is committed to protecting the personal information you choose to share with us. This document explains our online information collection and utilization practices.
We will not willfully disclose any individually identifiable information about you to any outside source without your express consent.
We collect three types of information on HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM’s websites:
Standard Web Server Traffic Pattern Information
General traffic, site usage, and length of stay information is collected and stored in log files. This type of information is rarely shared outside of HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM, and then only in summary such that any personal information will remain anonymous and unidentifiable.
• Personally identifiable information is collected from you in only specific situations. This information is never shared with an outside organization. The situation where this type of information may be requested is:Enrolling in a unit of clinical pastoral education, online course, symposium or conference including credit card information for the purpose of processing application and tuition payments as well as other contributions. Credit information is processed securely by a third party processor, Authorize.net, and is not directly sent to HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM
• Submitting a prayer request
• Submitting a request to Chat with a Chaplain
• Subscribing to our email lists
• Subscribing to or downloading PlainViews®, eBooks or other publications
• Making a Donation to Healthcare Chaplaincy Network
• Ordering materials that need to be mailed to you
If you enroll in a course or subscribe to a publication, we may collect information such as: your role as chaplain, healthcare professional, patient, or caregiver; specific illness related information; treatment related information; and other information that may assist HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM to continue providing programs and services that can be validated and verified as effective.
External Website Links
This privacy statement will be updated periodically and posted on our website. It applies only to our online practices and does not encompass other areas of the organization or its business operations.
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time. If a material change is made to the policy, those changes will be clearly posted on HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM’s websites.
HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM
Marketing & Communications
65 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10006-2503
Updated November 19, 2015